Locations & Hours
Our office is in central New Jersey, our warehouse in Brooklyn, and we have a satellite location in Manhattan. If sending a package please call or email ahead for the best location.
Stevens Bandes Graphics
1620 Forest Hiill Road
Plainfield, NJ 07060
Stevens Bandes Graphics
209 West 28th Street
New York, NY 10001
PLANT LOCATIONS AND DIRECTIONS:
Our main plants are located in Long Island City and Jersey City.
For more info or help, contact Steve Kilduff’s cell 917-696-1344
Long Island City
22-19 41st Avenue, 3rd floor, Long Island City, NY 212-989-3445
The plant is in Queens, one block north of the 59th Street-Queensboro Bridge. The plant is in a 6 story industrial building with front entry and access ramp. Take the elevator to the 3rd floor.
Best train, from Manhattan: F train
• Take the F to "21st St-Queensbridge" stop (Long Island City), first stop in Queens after Roosevelt Island. • Exit toward the front (towards Queens) end of train. Go through turnstiles, turn right for stairs, take right staircase. • Make a left at street level (41st Ave.), walk 1.5 blocks away from apartments.
• The plant is 1 block north of the Queensboro Bridge and 7 blocks west (toward Manhattan) from the Queens Plaza stop (E, G or V), or 5 blocks west of Queensboro Plaza (7 or N).
• 1 block north of the Queensboro Bridge, about 5 blocks from the East River. 21st Street is the closest major north/south street; the plant is 1.5 blocks east on 41st Ave.
• Important:In Queens, the numbered "Streets" are north/south; the "Avenues" are east/west.
629 Grove Street, 6th and 7th floors, Jersey City, NJ 201-526-9300
The plant is in Jersey City, one block north of the Holland Tunnel exit, roughly equidistant between the Hoboken and Pavonia/Newport PATH stations. The plant is in the Erie-Lackawana building, entrance on Grove St., between 16th and 18th Streets. There are plants on both the sixth and seventh floors.
Best train, from uptown: PATH, Hoboken Line
It’s possible to walk from the PATH station, but taking a cab is much easier.
• Exit at rear of train, up to street, and find the cab stand. Fare should be about $7.00.
Best train, from WTC: PATH, Hoboken Line
• You can also use either the Grove Street or Pavonia PATH stations. Call for directions.
• One block north of the Holland Tunnel exit, aka 14th Street. Grove Street is one block west of Marin Blvd. Free parking in fenced lot opposite the entrance to 629 Grove St.
PO Box 8014
New York, NY 10116-8014
Office hours 8.00–6.00 Mon–Fri;
Web, email or phone: 24/7/365