We make the business of printing an art.
Here at Stevens Bandes Graphics, we are problem-solving, professional printers, dedicated to serving our clients.
Our technical know-how, individualized service, and competitive pricing help us continue our 50-year tradition of making your projects better and your job easier.
You can trust us to…
- offer a single contact for all products and services
- tailor our methods to fit you and your company’s style
- develop a consultive rapport with your creative team
- stay flexible, articulate, calm (and often fun!)
Our unique resources feature…
- production staff with an average of 25 years experience
- art-school trained, visually sophisticated senior staff
- both traditional and digital press capabilities
- 50 years of reliable, custom warehousing and fulfillment Recent
distinguished clients include:
- American Ballet Theater
- American Museum of Natural History
- Arts Management Group
- Clarion Books (Houghton Mifflin)
- Classical Action
- Columbia Artists Management LLC
- David Findlay Galleries
- Fordham University
- OK Harris Gallery
- Italian Trade Commission
- Jason McCoy Gallery
- Lincoln Center for the Performing Arts
- Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation
- Marlborough Gallery
- Mark Morris Dance Group
- The Morgan Library and Museum
- Ms Foundation
- New York Hospital Queens
- Opus 3 Artists
- Tom Otterness Studio
- Ellen Philip Associates
- Pollack and Associates
- Sony Cierge
- The Terence Conran Shop
- Times Square Business District
- XL Capital Assurance
To learn more about how we can help you solve your printing problems call Steve Kilduff at 212-675-1128.
For additional contact information, click the "Contact Us" tab above.
Hot Off The Press
If you’re in a leadership position or hoping to be one day, try implementing humor into more of your interactions. Even if you’re not the funniest person in the world, you may discover a witty side that’s able to put people at ease and make people chuckle.
When it comes to marketing your small business, let social media do some heavy lifting by taking advantage of hashtags to promote your products and services.
Marketing is a key part of your small business plan, so make sure to carefully consider the do’s and don’ts in order to create a plan that works well and grows your business.
Your company culture is your saving grace even during these unusual circumstances, but when your culture thrives, so will your business.